Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Thankful Days 20 & 21

THANKFUL - DAY 20, MONDAY, MARCH 12, 2012
Janna - I am thankful that my oldest son has learned how to masssage my back (so much like his dad did)
Anna - I am thankful for movies
Wesley - I am thankful that I had fun light saber fighting with my brother
Luke - I am thankful for shoes so we don't have to walk on rocks and hurt our feet

THANKFUL - DAY 21, TUESDAY, MARCH 13, 2012
Janna - I am thankful that the emptying and packing up of Rob's church study is complete,
the books are boxed up, and they have been moved to the storage building at my other house
Anna - I am thankful for water
Wesley - I am thankful for Star Wars
Luke - I am thankful for hospitals where we can get medicine

No comments: