I wore these on the day I married him...
Even before September 2011, I thought of him and our wedding every. single. time. I wore these - which was and is often...
I love this necklace and these earrings...only costume jewelry that matched lots of the notions we put on my wedding dress (the one I designed, the one for which I shopped and purchased the material, lace, and notions, and the one I had made especially for me and our day)...
This necklace and these earrings - bought at Thalhimer's department store specifically for my wedding day...but loved and worn often throughout the years...in fact, I wore them to church today.
This picture was taken on the morning of September 11, 2011 at 8:20 a.m. - 1 week before his last conscious day. I had already planned on starting a blog and a post about this necklace and these earrings was going to be one of my first posts...so that morning, when I got them out and I thought of him and our wedding, I snapped this picture.
This necklace and these earrings...not worth much monetarily...
...but truly priceless to me.
This necklace and these earrings...I also wore them on the day we buried him.

No comments:
Post a Comment