Thursday, December 19, 2013

Sunday Morning Singing


Last Sunday, December 15, 2013 was the Sunday that our church's youth choir 
sang during the worship service.


They sang a Christmas cantata.




It was Wesley's first cantata - in fact, it was his first time singing in church with the youth choir.
(However, all of my children have plenty of experience with children's choirs at many churches).


Anna sang a solo.

She sang "O Holy Night."

It was beautiful.

She got a standing ovation. 


When my son-in-law gets here for Christmas, I'll have him teach me how to load the video of her solo.

My mama and daddy were there.


Aunt Joan and Uncle Scot were there too but since they had to leave early, I did not get a photo of them.

I was - and am - so proud of my children!

It was a good morning for my babies - and they will always be my babies - no matter how old they get!



Friends- Chloe and Cayley...



And Luke's little buddy, Maddox, just because he's so cute!







No comments: