It snowed here yesterday. My children were SO excited when it started snowing! I went out and took these night time pictures last night.
I took these pictures this morning before leaving to go to the dentist.
I know my children are getting older because by the time I got home from the dentist, they were already “over” the snow. This is all I could get them to do for posing in the snow. They were too bored with it and busy inside to go back out for a picture...I did get them to the deck.
But in previous years, it was all about the wonder and fun that comes with playing in the snow.
(2009 & 2010)
The kids were doing such a good job pelting their dad with snow balls that he fell down - but if you look closely, you'll see that he was still smiling.
This year, not even the snow is fun without Rob.




















No comments:
Post a Comment