Anna's 2nd prom of the weekend was last night.
This prom was the home school prom for the area where we were living when Rob died.
Anna has continued to drive to that town to be a part of many of the classes and activities.
I am grateful for that opportunity since we had to move between her sophomore and junior years.
That is such a hard time to move.
So we're glad she still gets to be with her friends so much of the time!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the way her necklace caught the sun in this photo!
It was a masquerade ball so she and her friends wore masks for their entrances.
Even though I wasn't there to see their entrances,
I did get this preview during the photo shoot!
As Anna started talking about choosing a mask, my mind went back to this photo of my girl and again,
it seems like just yesterday that she was at this stage of life.
(Vacation Bible School 2002)
And now, she is a senior and wearing this mask to her senior prom.
The moms, our shadows, and our girls.
And the one dad who was there.
My girl had such a great time this weekend - at both proms!
And I am happy and blessed that she had the opportunity to be a part of both of them!








































No comments:
Post a Comment