Today, as I watched the interaction between my father and my son,
it was so very evident that I was watching two good men.
One elderly man,
who has spent so many of his years giving to others,
now on the receiving end to enable him
to retain as much of his dignity as possible
to be the good man he has always been.
One 16 year old young man
giving so much of himself
for the good of his grandfather.
Wesley may just be on the brink of adulthood
but in every measure that counts, he is already a good man.
I was blessed to be raised by a good man.
I am blessed to have a part in raising a good man.
And I am blessed to be loved by them both.













1 comment:
This is so genius. janna, you have to do a book!
The one of them with their heads down -- hilarous,.
I'll be your editor. :-)
Love the writer, love the writing, love the subjects.
Post a Comment