Bright and early on Thursday morning, September 13, 2012, my Anna and I drove to the exact same driver's license office that I took her big sister to many years ago.
We were going for Anna to test for her driver's license. I, of course, took pictures.
We were going for Anna to test for her driver's license. I, of course, took pictures.
This is the picture where she is saying, "Mom, you're not going to take pictures, are you?"
This is the picture where she is telling me with her eyes that she cannot believe I am taking a picture in here in in front of the examiner.
This is the picture where she is saying (again with her eyes) "Really, you are really going to stand up to get a better view. REALLY MOM!!!"
This is the picture of the driver's license examiner and Anna leaving for her driving test.
THIS is the picture she did not mind posing for. She made it. She passed the driving test!
This is the picture of Anna getting her very first driver's license picture (well, 2nd if you count her permit).
And this is my newly licensed driver - my Anna.
When we drove back into our driveway, my dad - my Anna's Paw Paw - was so anxious to know if she passed or not that he had been watching the driveway for the car and he met us outside. Anna was thrilled to share her news that SHE PASSED!









2 comments:
YAY Anna!!!!!
Congratulations Anna!!
Post a Comment