Yesterday I went to my parents' house for this.
The phone and internet are now both installed.
Now they can move into their new home.
Of course, I've been moving stuff for a while.
Anyone recognize this Shelton table?
It technically belongs to Crystol but it's been in my storage buildings at various parsonages (along with about 15 bins of stuff) since she finished college and moved it out of her apartment.
I recovered the cushions in black to match Mama and Daddy's new kitchen.
I think it looks great in their new home.
Anyone recognize this Shelton table?
It technically belongs to Crystol but it's been in my storage buildings at various parsonages (along with about 15 bins of stuff) since she finished college and moved it out of her apartment.
I recovered the cushions in black to match Mama and Daddy's new kitchen.
I think it looks great in their new home.
The Lifeline (emergency call buttons) installer will be there Monday to change them over and they will officially move in on that day (May 14, 2012).
I'm glad the sun was shining for the phone installation and it did not get postponed again.
However, the sunshine did not last. I got home just in time for this.
My boys had so much fun in the rain.
They will miss this particular driveway when it rains.
Even though Rob and I dug a trench for the water to drain, it still floods when it's a torrential downpour.
My sons have so much fun running around in the "river."
And I always have so much fun just watching them!










No comments:
Post a Comment