Mother's Day 2020
May 10, 2020
I enjoyed my Mother's Day,
despite the quarantine.
Since Anna has not been anywhere in public
for over 3 weeks and she is not sick,
I let her come inside our house
for the first time since January.
She was excited!
So was I!
So I was able to spend the weekend with
my Anna,
my Wesley,
and my Luke.
I received my Mother's Day phone call from
my Crystol and that made my
Mother's Day complete!
They had fun picking some flowers for me.
I had fun receiving them.
And there were cards and a gift.
We had a great meal but the only photo
I took was of the strawberries on the cake.
It was a good day all around!
And, since I also want to remember
what they posted on their social media accounts,
I'm including screenshots of those.
From Luke:
From Luke:
From Anna:
(Wesley was busy all day finishing his college classwork that
was all due at 11:59 p.m. on Mother's Day Sunday so no post from him).
Lastly, I wanted to include photos of my mother.
She is in lock down at her nursing home
so we cannot visit her but I was able
to have some flowers delivered to her
for Mother's Day.
She has thoroughly enjoyed them since
they were delivered last Thursday
and a nurse was good enough to send
me some photos of her with her flowers.
Hope you all had a great Mother's Day!
























No comments:
Post a Comment