Awww...Janna, I've been thinking about you, Joan, Jamie, and the kids all day. Melody and I made it home safely about noon. Wish we could've stayed just a little longer, but glad that God's timing allowed us to stop by and pay our respects. It was nice to be able to be there for you all, after you were there for us just over a month ago. I will be there for you all to lean on, if you need me. Just a message or phone call away. We'll probably be back around the end of June. Love you all so much. I loved your daddy, too.
1 comment:
Awww...Janna, I've been thinking about you, Joan, Jamie, and the kids all day. Melody and I made it home safely about noon. Wish we could've stayed just a little longer, but glad that God's timing allowed us to stop by and pay our respects. It was nice to be able to be there for you all, after you were there for us just over a month ago. I will be there for you all to lean on, if you need me. Just a message or phone call away. We'll probably be back around the end of June. Love you all so much. I loved your daddy, too.
Post a Comment