Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12

December 12th was my Grandma Caviness' birthday.  I still miss her.  Rob and my dad preached her funeral in August 2009.  It's still hard to believe that I was blessed enough to be 21 years old when my first grandparent passed away and that my last grandparent lived until 2009 when I was 41 years old.  But my husband died a month shy of 2 years after my last grandparent - when I was only 43 years old.  

It all still just seems so incredibly out of order. 

But what is in order today is a celebration.  Today, 12-12-12, is Isaac's 1st birthday.


Isaac is Lora's (my first cousin) and Josh's (her husband) son and he is 
my Grandma Caviness' great-grandson.



Happy Birthday Isaac!  We are looking forward to your party!  







1 comment:

Deborah Godfrey said...

Awww... Little Isaac is a cutie! My mother turned 70 on 12/12/12. It's nice when we can find joy within the sadness and light within the darkness. That's what Faith does for me! Love your blog posts, Janna!

~Debbie