Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday

Took Luke back to the doctor today...

he just wasn't getting better

he got Prednisone (a steroid)...

he's breathing much better...

he was even hungry tonight - he ate 3 tacos.

Thanks for the prayers!


Got the living room cleared for the inside fireplace work tomorrow.
The under the house work was done yesterday.
I'm really tired of living in limbo and moving things from one place to another.
I've been doing it for a year now.
I will be grateful when my house is finished and I can really settle in.


Picked up Anna's car from the shop.  It has a new radiator.


And in the middle of all of this, I remembered to check the mail.

And this is what was in my mailbox today.

A condolence letter from Duke University.


It was a nice letter about a terrible fact that they were just now made aware of - 

my Rob's death.  




No comments: